Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Mother's Love

Day 14: Post of photo of someone you couldn't imagine living without.


Now, I very obviously could not imagine living without a lot of people. Like my husband for instance. And I love him to pieces, but he'll never be:


My mommy.


My mom and I are super close. Always have been. Always will be. There are times when I'm upset or worried and Nile knows that what I really need to calm me down is a good chat with mom. 

As my husband, he's come to the realization that there are just some things a girl needs her mother for...no matter how old you are. I always ask my mom's advice. I call her almost everyday. She's one of the most kind-hearted, generous people I know. She'd give my sister and I her last dime if that's what we needed. 

My sister and I have been very blessed to have a mother that's supported our every endeavor. She's been our biggest cheerleader. Our shoulder to cry on. And she doesn't even say "I told you so" when we're wrong. 

I literally can't imagine my world without her. 

No comments: