Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birfday Stuffs

Today I turned the big 2-8. Twentyeight. Wow...sounds pretty darn close to 30, don't ya think? I do. 


How did I spend my birfday? Well, let me tell you:


6:45 AM - Arrive at work to assist with a photo shoot of a colorectal surgery. Yup. That's right. I hopped into scrubs and found my way to the OR where I got to see an actual surgery. I started by the exit (in case I needed to make barfs), but eventually warmed up to the whole thing and by the time I left I was enthralled with it. 


9:00 AM - FINALLY got some coffee into my system. I was turning into quite the monster by then.


9:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Work stuff.


1:30 PM - My lovely coworkers surprised me in the middle of a meeting with a delicious chocolate cake with chocolate icing and a sweet card :) I even got to blow out candles. 


2:00 - 3:00 PM - Work stuff


3:00 PM - Headed home (since I was up at the butt crack of dawn), hit the grocery store, came home greeted by a lovely package by Katie containing:


Are you jealous? You should be. Because they're awesome. She knows my taste so well.


5:00 PM - Eat birfday sushi...California roll and tuna avocado roll. Delish.


6:30 PM - 8:30 PM - I was kicked out of my house because it's being shown to potential new tenants, so I hit the gym and Michaels to get some final touches for my sister's bridal shower this weekend. 


And now, it's 8:42 and I'm pooped. My mom said there's a surprise for me on Thursday. The anticipation is killing me! Then I'll be having a birthday dinner with my parents this weekend. Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes. Thanks to my mom for birthing me. I'm sure she's glad she did. Right, mom? Right?

3 comments:

Tabitha Studer said...

Happy Birthday!!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Belated Birthday my dear!!!

Heather said...

Thanks, ladies! :)