Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stuff I Love

Occasionally, I come across some pretty sweet things that I like to share with you all. Since I've gotten all kinds of creative lately, I made a nifty little button for this installment of...




In the health and beauty section, I'm loving:




Maybelline Falsies Mascara: This stuff gives you some serious lashes. It can get a little smudgy, so if you're prone to shedding tears or rubbing your eyes, you might want to wait for the waterproof. 



Covergirl Liquiline: This is the ultimate liner. I hate eyeliner that tugs on my eyelid and makes me look like a 4 year old applied my liner with a crayon. This stuff goes on smooth and stays put. 



Clairol Nice n' Easy Foam Color: I got the hair dying bug a few weeks back, so I scooped this up at Target. Typically, when I dye my hair, I get it everywhere. Last time, Wiggles got his own little brown splotch on his back because he walked underneath me while I was dripping everywhere. I decided that this foam would be the less messy option. And it definitely is. Four stars for this. It was much easier to apply than the gel, and I certainly had less drips. Warning: Cover your hairline with Vaseline or cold cream to prevent dying your skin! 



Crest Spinbrush: I resisted the electric toothbrush craze for a long time...until my dentist suggested I get one. For $8 I purchased this bad boy at Target (are you sensing a pattern here?) and I was immediately in love. I just had my first visit back to the dentist since using it and I had significantly less tarter. For that, I give it two thumbs up. If you're still using a manual toothbrush after you read this, you're a silly monkey.

In the world of delicious foodstuffs...


Breyers YoCrunch Fruit Parfait: I've been eating these every day. Which means I'll probably get sick of them soon, but for now, I've loving them. They're got granola for crunch, lowfat vanilla yogurt and lots of fruit. Get some.


Lean Cuisine Spring Rolls: These things are ah.may.zing. Run to your local store and buy these now. I haven't had the fajita style, but I can personally recommend the garlic chicken and thai-style. They're freaking awesome, and you'd never know they're good for you. 


What are you loving that I should try?

No comments: