This was an easy one. My favorite band of all time is...
Here are some fun facts about me and DMB:
- They were my very first concert at the ripe age of 14. I was accompanied by my friend Jenny and my aunt and uncle, who were the coolest relatives around for bringing us. The concert was at Hershey Park, so of course we visited Chocolate World and got our sugar high on beforehand.
- I've been to 7 DMB concerts, and hope to get a few more under my belt.
- My most favorite song is Crash, though I've only ever seen it performed live one time, at the first concert.
- I own every album. My favorite by far is Under the Table and Dreaming.
- I know really random facts about Dave and usually drive hubs insane when I quote them.
- I love the "Dave Dance." Anyone who has seen him live, knows what I'm talking about. But for those of you that don't, take a peek:
Don't you just want to go to a concert now?