Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Get a Puppy! All the Cool Kids Are Doing It!

It looks like all the cool kids are taking the plunge and getting puppies!


First it was my friend (and surrogate husband), Funk, who got himself this adorable Shitzu named Scout:

And just today, Christopher and Julie announced the arrival of their little French Bulldog girl puppy coming into their lives this Friday (name TBA):

And if she isn't just the cutest damn thing you've ever seen, I don't know what is. I love, L.O.V.E. French Bulldogs. Someday, hubs and I have dreams of owning one, but for right now, these two keep us pretty busy with their antics.


So, happy potty-training, puppy teeth nipping, shoe chewing fun to you guys! :) Don't worry, we've all been there...it gets better. And their cute little faces make your heart melt. That's probably why I have bad dogs. I'm a pushover.

No comments: