Sunday, March 6, 2011

And he leaves again

The day I've dreaded for 6 weeks has finally arrived. Hubs leaves again for his work overseas for another 3 months. Boooo! I was just getting used to having him home. 


Good thing the next three months will be busy. You know, with me moving into a new house and all. Looks like I'll be in at the end of April, over Easter weekend. Convenient? Not really. But I don't have much of a choice. 


Looks like I'll need to get back into my pretend single chick routine. Which really means I get to watch more reality TV and go to bed at 9:00 without anyone harassing me. Also, my house will become infinitely cleaner again. Mainly the bathrooms. Men are so gross. 


Wiggles is probably going to become a bad dog again. He has a serious complex when hubs leaves him. 


And now I'll have to come home right after work to take them out instead of going right to the gym. Which highly decreases my chances of getting off my butt and actually venturing back out. 


But, I don't have to plan meals for 3 months. That's a perk. 


Also, I think some serious retail therapy to ease my pain is in the near future. I don't think he'll mind :)

No comments: