Friday, September 30, 2011

Fitness Friday

Happy Friday! It has, thankfully, been a quick week!


This week, I definitely didn't do all that well with fitness. Painting/traffic/rain all seemed to get in the way. But I did fit some in!


Sunday: 2 mile walk with my sister!
Monday: 30 Day Shred
Tuesday: Nothing (Out with friends)
Wednesday: 2 mile run/walk
Thursday: Nothing (picked up my Craigslist purchase!)
Friday: Today, I'm headed to Pittsburgh, so I'll be driving rather than working out
Saturday: Tomorrow, I'd like to get up and do some running. We'll see if I actually follow through with this :) There's much wine drinking and girl talk to be had.


Not one of my finest weeks, that's for sure. And I'm definitely feeling it. Not working out for a few days makes me feel like a fat slob. Speaking of fat, I haven't lost any. You'd think my working out and eating well would result in weight loss. No. It hasn't. Not these last two weeks anyway. Le sigh. 


Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: