- I just got done treating Peanut for another hot spot. The poor thing can't catch a break. She's always got a ton of skin and allergy issues. As we speak, she's sitting and watching me with a resentful look, as if to say "Why, mommy? Why do you hurt me?" Heart-breaking.
- Hubs and I had a master plan to stain the deck this weekend. Then it went ahead and rained. Can't stain a wet deck...so I took a nap instead.
- I busted out my Fall decor, including Halloween. I know it's not October yet, but it's close enough.
- I baked. Yes, baked. Pumpkin cupcakes with pumpkin cream cheese icing via Skinnytaste. They are ah.may.zing. And guess what? Only 3 Weight Watchers points.
- Wawa now has pumpkin spice coffee. I drank 24 ounces of it Saturday morning. Tonight, I'll have sweet coffee dreams about it. I can only hope that I wake up early enough to stop by and get a cup in the morning.
- Hubs has been in a state of depression all day because the Kansas City Chiefs are pretty much the worst football team on the planet. I'm pretty sure my little cousin's Pee Wee team is better. Not only have they been blown out of the water the last two weeks, today their star played collided with the Detroit Lion's mascot and tore his ACL ousting him for the season. Le sigh. Here's the replay...from 4 different angles. The horror.
Well, I guess it's time for me to suck it up and go to bed. The only thing that will make Monday better is that pumpkin spice coffee, so I must beat my alarm.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Sunday Night Randoms
Why can't the weekend be three days? Two just doesn't seem to cut it. I'm having a serious case of the Sunday night blues. You know what that calls for? A random blog post.