Friday, September 23, 2011

Fitness Friday

I don't know about you, but all this rain is really cramping my style! Since one of my pet peeves is being caught in the rain (I do, however, like pina coladas because I know you all just started singing), I certainly can't bring myself to run in it. And since it's rained for a good portion of this week and will continue ALL weekend, my workouts aren't going to be very run-filled. Plus, I'm headed to my parent's place for the weekend. A new video game came out this week, and hubs is obsessed. So I'm going away so he can play 24 hours a day without me bitching in his ear. 


Let's review this week:


Sunday: 3 mile run/walk (I felt good this day and ran a good portion.)
Monday: Nothing
Tuesday: 2 mile run/walk (I felt like a pile of dog crap this day and walked most of it.)
Wednesday: Nothing
Thursday: 30 Day Shred/6 Week 6 Pack
Friday: Today I plan to either do a run or 30 Day Shred - weather pending
Saturday: Same as Friday


Now, I'm off to cow country USA, aka my hometown, for a weekend with the fam and some much-needed quality time with my sister <3 


How'd you do this week?

No comments: