Friday, October 28, 2011

Fitness Friday

It's Friday and guess who's not at work? This chick. Hubs has every other Friday off, we have a gajillion things to get done, so I figured it was a good day to take a day off. Random three day weekend. Love it. 

This is week 3 of my amped up fitness routine. This week was pretty hard. Tuesday I woke up and was so sore, that I skipped the normal kickboxing routine and opted for yoga. I needed some stretching. And today? I overslept big time. Which means my workout had to wait until after work. 

I've realized after these three weeks like I actually like working out in the morning. Do I like getting up at an ungodly hour while it's still dark? Nope. But I do like getting it out of the way in the morning. Plus, it allows me to work on my running three days a week after work. AND hubs cooks twice a week. Really, I think that's my motivating factor. 

Here's my recap this week:

Sunday: Nothing
Monday: Core training, 25 minute run/walk
Tuesday: Yoga, 25 minute run/walk
Wednesday: Cardio training
Thursday: Interval training
Friday: Kickboxing
Saturday: Nothing

And it looks like my running outside days are numbered for this season. They're calling for snow on Saturday. Boo. I'm certainly not ready for that. 


No comments: