Friday, October 14, 2011

Fitness Friday

Happy freaking Friday! Is it sad when I look forward to Friday beginning at 7:30 on Monday morning?


This week has been a good one. I started my morning workout routine, along with running in the evening. The running this week has been scarce, however, since the weather has been rainy. SHOCK...It's RAINING in the Mid-Atlantic! 


My alarm goes off at 4:45 AM. I snooze until approximately 5:10-20. Get up, clumsily find my way around the bedroom in the dark, and somehow get on my workout gear. Go downstairs, take the pups out and then get to it. 


My morning workouts have been lasting from 40-60 minutes. All done in the comfort of my living room. The videos are cardio and strength training with some flexibility stuff like yoga.


Sunday: Nothing
Monday: Core work 
Tuesday: Cardio
Wednesday: Cardio intervals
Thursday: AM - Yoga, PM - 30 minute run/walk
Friday: AM - Kickboxing, PM - 30 minute run/walk
Saturday: If I'm feeling good, I might head out for a run. However, we're up bright and early to watch my friend Chris run in marathon in Bmore. So naps might win out in the afternoon. 

No comments: