Monday, February 14, 2011

My Favorite Night

Photo challenge, day 4 - Post a photo of your favorite night. 


And the winner issssss:



Nile and I taking our vows, May 12, 2007


Shock! It's my wedding night, duh! Granted, this is during the "late afternoon", not night. But I think my favorite memories went into the night.

Some of them include:

1. Nile forgetting his vows (we wrote them ourselves.)

2. The giant thunderstorm that struck right in the middle of our ceremony. I know rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck, but I can't figure out if a thunderstorm is extra good luck or impending doom.

3. My father literally sobbing the entire walk down the aisle.

4. Walking down the aisle with my dress bustled because my maid of honor, ahem, Natalie, forgot to unbustle it. Good thing her wedding is in a few months. Payback's a beyotch :)

5. Nile and the groomsmen removing their shirts and only wearing their vests for half the reception.

6. SU '05's (college friends) renditions of Sweet Caroline, Shout and Apache.

7. Tequila shots at the hotel bar.

8. Our first dance.

9. Walking in to "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by The Darkness.

10. Wrapping up the night at the hotel bar with some of my hometown's finest.

Definitely my favorite night of all time, so far in my life.

No comments: