Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fabuloussssssssss!

Day 6: Post a photo of someone you'd like to trade places with for a day. 


Ok, this might surprise some people. But I'd totally be:




OPRAH! I love Oprah. I love her show, her magazine and now her television network. I love her attitude towards life, her willingness to try different things, her dedication to whatever it is she decides to be dedicated to that day. Also, I think we'd get along. We'd probably be friends. I think we have the same sense of humor and openness. However, I gather all of this knowledge from her show and what I've read. I could be way wrong. 


Either way, she's one of the most powerful people in show business. She meets people from all over the world and literally changes people's lives. I've always wanted to go see a taping of her show, and unfortunately, now I won't have the chance since it's almost over. 


I'd love to live her life for a day...just to see what it would be like. As Oprah would say...it's FABULOUSSSSS!

No comments: