Friday, February 25, 2011

Sushi, How I Love Thee

Day 11: Post a photo of something you love.


Ok, this is hard. I love a lot of things. I love my family, friends, puppies, husband, sunny days, diet coke, my iPod. So, I'm going another route with this.


What I really, really love is:




SUSHI!


I really love it. Hubs actually introduced me to sushi the year we graduated and moved to NJ (because sushi is not plentiful in Central PA.) I resisted. Squirmed. Stomped my feet. But then it was love at first bite. Literally. 


My first roll was spicy crab salad and eventually I moved on to the raw stuff. Salmon, tuna, eel. And once I got started, it was hard to stop me. I could have eaten it every night. 


Now that we're in Maryland, the crab-related rolls are fantastic. I currently have a fave place, but since we're moving at the end of April, looks like I must find somewhere new. Sigh.

2 comments:

Tabitha Studer said...

YUM to Sushi! I love your new blog look too! So cute!!

Heather said...

Thanks! I'm still working out some HTML kinks. I'm teaching myself...which is really dangerous.