Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Partying Like It's 1899

Irene is a beyotch. Because she's left us with no power. Since Saturday. 


It's Wednesday. That's 4 days. FOURDAYS!


Expected power restoration? Friday night/Saturday morning. 


To say that I've lost my shit is an understatement. We've thrown out a fridge/freezer full of food, been hacking at the 3 downed trees in our yard, taken cold showers and watched Wiggles chase his tale for entertainment. Thank God for friends that have let me have a 5PM hot shower yesterday and today.


How does this make me feel? Completely out of control and anxiety-ridden. I'm a planner and this is certainly not in my plan.


It could be worse. I know. But it still feels awful right now. 

1 comment:

Kathie said...

How frustrating! I hope you get your power back soon!!!