Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pinterest Projects Completed

Have I mentioned recently that Pinterest has taken over my life? Well it has. I've pinned approximately 1038472 projects since I got my account. And over the last week, I've decided that it's time to take some action and get started. 


So, it's been Arts and Crafts time every night this week at my casa. And there have been casualties. Such as my pointer finger that's suffered a blistered burn from the hot glue gun. Hubs has been laughing at me every night as I sit at the table by myself and spit out profanities as I burn myself. Sad. 


Wanna see my projects? Do ya? Do ya? I knew you did. These are only a few. I've had a few fails. And I have several more on tap.


First up, felt flower wreath. 


It's an understatement to say that I've become obsessed with making felt flowers. Check my pinboard to see several tutorials. 


"Mommy, why do you love your glue gun more than us?"

I bought a giant can of chalkboard paint, so I scoured Pinterest to see what I could paint. I got this little jar at Goodwill for $1, painted a square, attached some ribbon and now I have a cut little candy jar. 

Now, excuse me while I go ready myself for more Arts and Crafts night. 




2 comments:

Sara Strand said...

I know- I'm a Pinaholic. It's ridiculous. But my goal this fall and winter is to get a lot of these projects done. Hopefully someone remembers to feed the kids, cats and husband. :/

Kathie said...

I love the wreath! I'm obsessed with wreaths (and Pinterest too).

I love your dogs, so darn cute!