Saturday, January 9, 2010

Direction

Nile has informed me that every successful blog needs to have direction. He suggested that I make a list of things that I would like to accomplish in the coming year, and document my way at making them happen. He has a point, and it just so happens that I'm a compulsive list maker. Sometimes I make lists, just so I can cross things off. Sad.

Here's a general list of some things I would like to do in 2010. Some are simple, and some will take a little more effort.

1. Do some kind of charity/volunteer work once a month
2. Get in shape!
3. Get a massage by a professional
4. Travel to Europe
5. Kiss the Blarney Stone
6. Get my picture taken with Big Ben (in London, not the football player)
7. Buy a new car
8. Send more cards to people for no specific reason
9. See my family more often
10. Get the cancer butterfly tattoo with Natalie that we've been planning
11. Take advantage of the parks and beaches in our area
12. Go on a picinic
13. Learn to golf
14. Keep up with my scrapbooking

This list will probably be ongoing, but that's what I have for now. Nile and I are hoping to go to Europe this summer/fall and visit England, Ireland and France. I've never been there, and we both would like to go before we start trying to have a family. That's another chapter of our lives that will begin next year :)

No comments: