Friday, January 6, 2012

Fitness Friday

It's finally Friday again. And though it's been a short week, it's sure felt like a long one!


You might have noticed that I missed a Fitness Friday post last week. That's because I was doing way more important things like napping, catching up on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hill and reading The Hunger Games on my new Kindle. I did manage to get in two workouts, but for the most part, I was useless. 


But with the Monday being a new year and a new week, it was time to get back on track. My two-a-day workouts suffered a little bit this week, but I'm hoping to get back to my normal routine next week. 


Also, this Sunday I'll be trying Hot Yoga for the first time. Which should be interesting considering how I don't like to be hot. But my friend Jenny swears that it's awesome, so Julie and I signed ourselves up. We'll see how it goes.


I also started in with the 100 Workout that many of you have probably seen floating around Pinterest. My friend Jen suggested that I start doing that as well, and sub the leg lifts for push ups. And let me tell you, walking was a challenge after this baby. Here's what it looks like:
100 Workout

100 Jumping Jacks
90 Crunches
80 Squats
70 Push Ups
60 Jumping Jacks
50 Crunches
40 Squats
30 Push Ups
20 Jumping Jacks
10 Minute Run (which I usually do in the morning)

Looks innocent enough, right? Ha!


Sunday: Nothing
Monday: 40 minute run/walk
Tuesday: 30 minute run/walk, 100 workout
Wednesday: 40 minute run/walk
Thursday: 30 minute run/walk, 100 workout
Friday: 30 minute run/walk
Saturday: Nothing


Happy Weekend!

No comments: