Friday, December 2, 2011

Fitness Friday

Wow, I've been a bad blogger. Not only did I miss Fitness Friday last week, I just haven't been around much. I guess that's what happens when life gets in the way. I've been busy decorating for Christmas, visiting friends, working, trying to keep my house in some semblance of order.


Anyway, I'm loving the fact that we have the treadmill in the house. It certainly beats going to the gym. I'm still getting used to trying to run on it. It's much different being forced to go at one speed the whole time. 


Hubs gave me another pep talk last night about running. I still hate it. I still suck at it. Even though I want to like it and be good at it, it hurts! My legs are screaming when I'm running and I feel like that will never go away. I guess I can only work harder, right?


Anyway, let's recap this week:


Sunday: Nothing
Monday: Cardio intervals, 30 min run/walk
Tuesday: Shred, 30 min run/walk
Wednesday: Kickboxing
Thursday: Cardio intervals
Friday: 30 minute run/walk
Saturday: My momma and sister are coming for Christmas shopping extravaganza, so I doubt working out will make it into my schedule.


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: