Thursday, December 15, 2011

Currently...

Today, I'm linking up with Jen over at Perfectly Imperfect for:



currently . . . 


current book(s): Deep Down True and The Non-Marathon Runner's Guide to Running a Marathon for Women (PURELY for running inspiration, not because I'm going to try and run a marathon. Plus, the author is hysterical!) 
current playlist: All Christmas music, all the time. I'm still trying to figure out if I like Michael Buble's version of All I Want for Christmas. You really shouldn't mess with Mariah, you know?
current drink: Alcoholic? Champagne. There's just something about the bubbles. Makes me giddy. Non? Coffee with Peppermint Mocha creamer
current food: I'm currently back on my Chiobani kick...Black Cherry and Mango.
current favorite show: The League...it's absolutely hysterical. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it! And Army Wives. I just started Season 1 on Netflix while working out on the treadmill. Love.
current needs: Serenity. A few days off. A nap. Oh, and new cushions for my dining chairs since they've seen better days.
current triumph(s): Running for 13 minutes straight and not dying.
current bane(s) of my existence: By the same token, running. I want to love it, I really do. But I hate it.
current celebrity crush: Ryan Reynolds. Always.
current #1 blessing: My family. They're always there to listen. I'm very blessed to have a wonderful mom and sister that listen to my crazy ramblings and bring me back to reality.
current indulgence: Dove Dark Chocolate Promises
current outfit: Black pants (standard), magenta long sleeve top with ruffles from the Loft, black boots.
current excitement: Christmas! It's my favorite time of year, you know.
current mood: Pretty good, actually.
current favorite holiday decoration: My mantle and all that it entails. Garland, berries, lights, snowmen.

current #1 item on your wishlist: Kindle Fire
current new year's resolution: Oh...where to begin. I really haven't put too much though into it yet. Details later.



Go check out Jen's blog and see what she's doing currently! 

5 comments:

Mia Maree said...

ooo you just made me crave dark chocolate too!

Victoria said...

nice list!

i,too,am excited for christmas :)

cute blog!

Perfectly Jenn said...

I love your mantle! It's so festive and pretty!
I seriously know what you're talking about with those Dove Promises things - they're addicting! And I love chiobani yogur too!

Thanks for linking up!

Perfectly Jenn said...

OH and P.S.
LOVE your dogs! I grew up with bostons and have two pugs!

J and A said...

I love champagne! You mantle is so pretty and your pups are too cute for words!