Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shred!

Today I came home, took the puppies out, then walked over to check my little garden like I do every day. But today...today...all the jalapenos off my plant were EATEN! Yes, some kind of creature (which I'm pretty sure was a squirrel) ate every one of them...but left one with his tiny tooth marks on the deck.

I can only imagine the heartburn that little bastard has. I hope it's bad. I hope he regrets his decision. Stupid tree rat.

As for my other plants, everything is doing fine except for the tomatoes. There are tomatoes growing, but the leaves are yellow. I think it's dying. Oh well...even if it does, I got further than last year.

Also today, I didn't run outside because of an impending storm (Fun Fact about me: I have an irrational fear of being struck by lightening.) Instead, I decided to check out what we had On Demand for exercising. I came across Jillian Michael's Shred and I decided to go for it. WOW! Definitely worked me out. I was cursing her as I was doing it, but I felt good afterwards. Perhaps this could be something else to add to my fitness regimen.

Finally...for those of you that have wondered why I haven't posted about Spinning recently...it's because I haven't gone. I have this theory that it's making my behind and thighs larger instead of smaller, because I'm building muscle. We'll see if I'm right with a few weeks off.

No comments: