Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stuff I Love

I'm sure you're sick of hearing me talking about moving. I don't blame you. I'm sick of thinking about it. So, I've decided, it's time for another rousing installment of...







Let's start in the world of food. I've currently been enjoying...



Special K Protein Shakes: I've been drinking one of these for breakfast with fruit. I've only had chocolate, but I just bought some strawberry today. I hope that was a good decision. 


Yoplait Smoothies: Now, I realize that I could get the same results by combining frozen fruit, yogurt and milk, but these are so convenient. You just add milk and blend. I've had the triple berry and strawberry mango pineapple. And I love all of them. Actually, I had one for dinner.

Now, for stuff other than food...


Space bags: Ok, so I said I wouldn't mention moving. But I'm going to. These have been a lifesaver for space. Now, the photo above is a little misleading because they don't get THAT small. But they still give you lots more storage space. 



Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Bathroom Cleaner: I LOVE this stuff. I happen to use a lot of hairspray. Which happens to adhere itself to my counters. I spray this stuff on and it dissolves it right away. The only thing that could make it better is if the cartoon scrubby things came out of the bottle.

And finally, some reality TV I'm loving...


Bethenny Ever After: I'm not sure if it's the fact that she has no filter from brain to mouth, or her crazy, hectic lifestyle, but I love this show. I'm usually not into spinoffs of other shows (for those of you that don't know, this is a spinoff of Real Housewives of NY), but she's much better on her own show. Find it Mondays at 10PM on Bravo.

4 comments:

Kathie said...

I like the Yoplait Smoothie too!

Ashley S. said...

I will have to try some of those Yoplait smoothie things and I grew up using that Scrubbing Bubbles stuff! My mom swears by it!

Good luck with you move! Thanks for sharing!

Aly & Aaron said...

Thank Heavens for Bethenny Ever After. I watched the first season of NY then I watched Bethenny Getting Married and now I'm hooked on Bethenny Ever After.

She's hilarious and her Skinny Girl Margarita is delicious.

correspondent said...

Thanks for mentioning Space Bag as a product you love! We are happy to help you save space while moving. Just so you know, Space Bag has an online community called Space Savers that is dedicated to helping people get organized and save space both at home and on the go. Feel free to share your story of using Space Bag products during the move, or check our article with moving advice. Thanks again for mentioning Space Bag!

Best wishes,
Space Savers community correspondent
www.SpaceSaversCommunity.com