Saturday, March 27, 2010

Restaurant.com: Where Have You Been All My Life?

I just found out about an awesome site called http://www.restaurant.com/.

Perhaps I've been living in a hole, because it seems like I was the only one in the conversation that had never heard about it. However, I'm going to share it anyway, because it's AMAZING!

All you do it put in your zip code, decide the distance from the zip code you want to travel, and it displays restaurants that have gift certificates available for half price or less! So, you can get a $50 gift certificate to a restaurant for $20!

I just searched my area, and there's an impressive selection for the Baltimore and surrounding areas. Restaurants choose to participate, so your fave place might not be there yet, but this is a great way to try new places!

I'll definitely be using it, because let's face it, we can all stand to save a little money!

No comments: