Friday, November 18, 2011

Fitness Friday

Happy Friday, friends! It's the weekend before Thanksgiving, which means next week only consists of three glorious days at the office. Hells to the yes!


This week has been pretty mundane as far as fitness is concerned. Pretty standard, except there was no running. Daylight savings, rain and a busy schedule has made it hard to get outside. This is also week two of using Lose It. I haven't weighed myself, because I've decided to shun the scale for a few weeks. It tends to frustrate me and makes me want to quit, so I'll weigh in in a few weeks.


However, in exciting fitness news, we bought a treadmill! So, that means, running three times a week is back on. And guess who's going to set up her DVR for even more trashy reality TV to watch to pass the time? This chick. Nothing motivates me more than watching the anorexic-looking Real Housewives of *insert your city*. 


The treadmill we got is pretty nice. Nothing too crazy, but we walked out of Sears about $700 poorer. It's a Nordic Track that has all the fun features like iFit, which allows you to train with my fave celebrity trainer, Jillian Michaels. Plus, you can use Google maps, to load an actual route onto the computer in the treadmill and it will adjust the elevation while you run so that it's just like you're running outside. Pretty cool feature. Especially for hubs who is training for another race in the Spring. 


Delivery is set for Wednesday. Hubs has the day off, thank goodness. Although, with my recent experiences with Sears, I'm not exactly holding my breath for an on-time delivery.


How is this week shaping up for me? Let's have a look.


Sunday: Nothing. I got back from a weekend in Philly and had to clean. No time for workouts.
Monday: Kickboxing
Tuesday: Cardio circuit
Wednesday: Shred Level 2
Thursday: Nothing
Friday: Kickboxing
Saturday: Run/walk and core work


Have a great weekend!



No comments: