Friday, November 4, 2011

Fitness Friday

Happy Friday!


It's finally the weekend again. And thank goodness for that. We're finally have a streak of decent weather here in Maryland, so it's feeling like Fall.


Once again, a week has passed and I still haven't lost any weight. I've decided I need to start tracking calories more...as much of a pain in the ass as it is. I think maybe I'm taking in more calories than I think I am. 


Lucky for me, now that I have the iPhone4S, there are a crapton of apps out there that help you track your calories and exercise. I've decided to use Lose It! because 1. It's free and 2. I've heard good things. But I'm open to other suggestions!


On to the the fitness. This week:


Sunday: 30 minute run/walk
Monday: Core workout
Tuesday: Kickboxing
Wednesday: Cardio video and 30 minute run/walk
Thursday: Shred Level 2
Friday: Cardio Intervals and 30 minute run/walk
Saturday: Parents are coming for a visit, so it's a rest day!


Have a great weekend!



No comments: