Friday, November 11, 2011

Fitness Friday

It'ssss Friday! *Insert happy dance*


This time change is really bumming me out. And it's definitely affecting my running at the end of the work day 3 times a week. By the time I get home, get ready and head out the door, it's well on the way to being pitch black. And, unlike my husband, I don't enjoy running in the dark. 1. I don't want to trip on myself. 2. I don't want to be attacked by zombies. 3. I don't want to be attacked period. Not that we live in a crazy neighborhood, but you never know who's lurking in the dark.


Hubs and I are going to be heading treadmill shopping pretty soon. The one we had from my parents has given out. The belt is busted and the motor doesn't sound pretty either. So it's time for a new one. And, damn, those things aren't cheap! 


This is my first full week of using the Lose It app for my iPhone, and wouldn't you know it, I lost a pound! About damn time. Clearly, I was taking in more calories than I thought. Who knew? But I do have to say, I've been starvin' all week long. Guess my body has to adjust.


Here's my week breakdown:


Sunday: 30 min run/walk
Monday: Kickboxing
Tuesday: Cardio intervals
Wednesday: Shred Level 2
Thursday: Kickboxing
Friday: Cardio intervals, 30 min run/walk
Saturday: In Philly visiting Katie! No workouts. Just wine and sushi :)


Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments: