Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wanna See My Feather?

This weekend, I decided to become hip to the newest trend. Yes, I got a feather extension in my hair. Just call me Selena Gomez. Or Ke$sha. Or make fun of me. That's ok too. You'd be in good company...ahem **Katie and hubs**


Haters gonna hate, right? 


I was representing my employer at a fair on Saturday and the booth next to me happened to be a salon offering extensions on the spot. And I've definitely seen them around the blogosphere as well, like on one of my faves and fellow Marylander, AP at I Love You More Than Carrots.


I got one that blends in with my hair and can be hidden, in case my boss doesn't like it...or I'm not feeling hip. 
See it? Yep, there it is. I'm so cool. 

And, no, this doesn't mean I'm trying to recapture my youth via the newest teenage trends. Just something fun and different for the summer. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So jealous! I wanted a feather when I went yesterday but my hairdresser wouldn't do it. Her reasoning was good, but still it is way cute!

Ashley Paige said...

i love it, i love it, i love it!!!! so awesome. so trendy! :) sassy, too! woo-hoo!

Unknown said...

I'm pretty certain that I'm the only one in blogland WITHOUT a feather in my hair! Considering I want to chop my hair off and go pixie soon, I had better get a feather in my hair, like, NOW!!