- First and foremost, hubs is home, so I've been spending some QT with him.
- I've been busting my butt working out. I'm **trying** to take up running again using the Couch to 5K program. I'm on Day 3, but have been going to the gym in between to increase my endurance. Running sucks. I don't like it. But I really want to do a 5K, so I'm going to do my best.
- I have some new responsibilities at work in the realm of social media (yay!) and next week I have a writing conference for a few days in DC.
- We have friends coming in from Texas and NJ tomorrow night, so I've been trying to get the house in order and do some pesky cleaning I've been putting off. And get rid of the random stink bugs that keep popping up everywhere.
- My sister gets married on Saturday! And I still need to write my toast. I have a start, but it's in my head, and I definitely can't do this thing on the fly, so tomorrow I need to finish it up.
- Having a house means a never-ending to do list. Tonight I ripped up some flowers, planted new ones, weeded, watered and the like. Thank God hubs is back to do the mowing. Because I have a feeling there's more than one Mr. Slithery around.
- Hubs and I have also been trying to plan a vacay. We've decided our grand adventure around Europe would be too much for us, so we're trying to narrow it down to one place. Right now, we're thinking perhaps Spain or Belize (random, I know but someone suggested it.) But we really need to get on it because this girls needs a vacation.
That's it for now, but that's all I need. I just need to get through tomorrow then it's 3 days off work for fun and 2 days for a conference!