Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloweeeeen!

Besides Christmas, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Hubs and I usually take this as an opportunity to dress up in crazy costumes, have some drinks and fun times with our friends. We've been dressing up in costumes as a couple for most of the years we've been together. Last year, we had a wedding to attend, so we didn't get to dress up. This year, hubs is away, but I'm fully planning on getting decked out. I'm still trying to figure out what that costume will be...

Let's have a look at some of our costumes through the years...

This is our white trash costume, circa 2004. One of my faves.
 
For some reason, I can't locate a photo of us together from this year. It's 2007...the first year in our house. I'm Princess Peach...
...and he's Mario. And Seiler is Captain Morgan. And this photo pretty much sums the two of them up.
 
And here's us in 2008. A 1920's ganster and flapper couple. 
 This year, I'm flying solo. But I still have to decide what to be!

No comments: