Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things I Don't Miss...

You know, I don't like a whole lot about hubs not being around, but I've come up with a list of things I do like:

1. No one is asking "What's for dinner?" I can eat cereal if I want to...no one will care. 

2. My toilet is amazingly cleaner. No pee pee stains in places they shouldn't be...ahhh...so nice.

3. Actually, my whole house stays cleaner for a longer time. Not that he's messy, but he creates a whole lot of clutter. He comes with a lot of accessories and parts.

4. I can watch the news in the morning while I get ready for work. I usually get up at least a good hour before he even thinks of opening his eyes. It's nice to have some noise surrounding me instead of the silence.

5. I can go to bed at 8:00 if I want to and no one will haggle me about it. I usually get a fair load of crap when I go to bed at 9:30. I'm not old and boring, I'm just TIRED.

6. It's way easier to stay on a diet. No one is saying "Let's get a pizza." It's so hard to refuse that!

7. My laundry has been cut in HALF! WOOHOO! I hate laundry with the burning passion of a thousand suns. Not having to wash an entire hamper of underbridges and socks makes me smile.

8. I can watch my brain-rotting reality TV without the haggle. "Why do you watch this shit? Oh my God...TURN IT OFF!" 

Yes, it sucks for the most part, but at least I'm finding the positive, right? 

No comments: