Monday, October 18, 2010

The First SU Baby

This weekend, I made my way up to Pittsburgh to attend one of my very best friends' baby shower! Amanda Joy is preggers! Here's a little shot of Pam, Amanda and I with her baby belly:


She and her hubs have decided not to find out the gender of the baby, so she did get a whole lot of yellow and green. However, when this kid decides to show his/her little face, he/she can expect lots of cute little outfits from Aunt Heather. Baby shopping is way addictive. God help my bank account when I have a baby of my own. 

Anyway, the baby is due 3 days after Thanksgiving, Nov. 28th. So we've been referring to the baby as the "Turkey". 

It's hard to imagine that a mere 6 years ago, we all drank 99 Berries out of the bottle and stayed up until 2 AM. Saturday after the shower, we took a napped, went to the movies, then grabbed a bite to eat at Eat n' Park, and headed to bed. My, how we've changed. It's hard to believe that the next time I visit, there will be a baby in the mix! 

No comments: