Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Food Finds!

A few fantastic food finds have recently come into my life, so I wanted to share them with you all.

First up, broccoli slaw. You can find it in the produce section. I was a little skeptical at first, but I sauted it with a little garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar and it made a delightful little side dish.

Now, in the land of frozen treats, I found two that rival Skinny Cow. And I really love my Skinny Cow, so that's a bold statement.

Both are by Breyers. The first is chocolate covered strawberry popsicles. It's milk chocolate covering Breyers strawberry ice cream. These are awesome and only 110 calories.



The other is chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream sandwiches. Also irresistable, but they come in at 160 calories. Still not bad!


BONUS: If you live near a Giant, these are both 2 for $6 right now!

I may or may not have 4 boxes in my freezer...

No comments: