Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Dance!

Last week, I bought the first video game for myself that I have in a long time...with no prompting from Nile. I was over at the Seiler household recently, and they had Just Dance2 for the Wii. I didn't have high hopes for it at all...buttttt 4 hours later I had obviously been proven wrong. 


Not only was it a fun party game (you can play with up to 8 people), but it was a good workout! I was all kinds of sweaty after playing it. 


So I ordered it for myself...not only for fun, but to add to my workout routine. The concept? You follow the people on the screen to learn the dance moves. The more accurate your moves, the higher this score.




The playlist isn't bad either. And luckily, you can download songs as they become available. Some of the songs that come to mind are:

  • Firework - Katie Perry
  • Holiday - Madonna 
  • The Austin Powers Theme Song (I forget the real name)
  • Toxic - Britney Spears
  • Hey Ya - Outkast

Did I look like an idiot dancing around my living room? I have no doubt about that. But I worked up a sweat. I can't wait to make Nile dance to some old school Madonna. 

No comments: