Monday, November 29, 2010

Down a few

Somehow, some way, unknown to me, I managed to lose weight the week of Thanksgiving. I would like to say that I counted my points...but I didn't. I definitely had a piece of apple pie, cherry pie and a pumpkin whoopie pie (you know them...deliciously buttery icing sandwiched between two cake like cookies...yummmm) within 3 days. Though I did work out and count my points leading up to Thanksgiving. It was just that day and the 3 days following that were bad news bears.


Anyway, I got on the scale this morning and weighed myself and sure enough...down 2 pounds. I even picked up Peanut and weighed her with me (she's 19 pounds) to make sure the scale was accurate. 


I'll take it! Or perhaps maybe the calories haven't caught up with me yet. 


For workouts, I'm currently enjoying Exercise TV On Demand and Amy Dixon's bootcamp workouts. If you have Verizon, they're definitely worth checking out. Find them in the "Don't Gain a Pound" category when you look up Exercise TV. Then think of me while you're looking like a fool.

No comments: