Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some Photos

Here are a few photos I've been meaning to share. They are a visual representation of some of my past posts.


First, here are some delightful photos from my St. Patty's Day/Birthday Celebration:

Me dancing an Irish jig

Matt and Jenny hanging out with Wiggles

Nile and his co-worker, Kevin, enjoying a beer
NOTE: Nile shaved that terrible hobo beard off since my birthday.

Now, here are some photos of my current gardening adventures. I wanted to document that these plants are alive, in case they meet their demise at some point down the road.


Basil sprouting from seeds that I planted. 



My little garden. Left to right: Lavender, Rosemary, Basil, Tomatoes


And here is an Azalea bush that I did not plant, but have no killed either. That is a great success, seeing as how I killed 2 last year in NJ.

Finally, here is the my new pride and joy...my new car! 2010 Toyota Corolla in Magnetic Grey

 



No comments: