Saturday, September 1, 2012

Baby Bump: Week 31



Total Weight Gain: The weight is definitely coming on quicker now. I'm up about 2 pounds over my prepreg weight. At least today. I'm sure that'll change soon enough. The numbers seem to be going up every time I step on the scale. Only 2 months to go though! 
Maternity Clothes: All maternity, all the time. I'm sure my coworkers are getting as sick of my outfits as I am. 
Stretch Marks? Still none!
Sleep: Sleep still eludes me. I wake up about 3 times a night to pee and I have a ton of trouble finding a comfortable position that actually allows me to fall asleep. When hubs isn't here, I make a pillow fort which seems to help a little. 
Movement: He's still moving. Just not as much as he was before. Mostly because of the lack of room I'm sporting in my belly. When he does move, it's VERY noticeable. Especially if you happen to be staring at my belly when he decides to karate chop me. His positioning for the day also determines the amount of back and pelvic pain that I experience. 
Exercise: I'm totally awful on this one. I haven't really worked out a ton in a few weeks. Mostly because after about 20 minutes I start cramping up in my belly and get really uncomfortable. I guess this could be contributing to the more rapid weight gain. 
Food cravings: Froyo. Hubs and I went out for some yesterday, actually. And I decided to be semi-healthy and get fruit toppings instead of all candy like I normally get. Expect for that spoonful of cheesecake bites I put on it...
Belly Button In or Out: Turkey's done!
Milestone: My baby shower in my hometown is this coming weekend and I'm really looking forward to it! I'm starting to get the nursery more and more together. I plan to go get a bookshelf tomorrow and I finally got some curtains up this week. Someone recommended getting thermal/room darkening ones, so that's what I chose. Especially since he's got 2 windows in the nursery. Here's a little peak. 
Pardon the mess. I'm still getting things together. I bought some tie-backs yesterday and installed them today. Everything will come together soon enough! 

No comments: