Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby Bump: 33 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: Still at 2 pounds over prepreg weight. But damnnnn do I feel GIANT these days. And I think it shows. Just look at the photo above. This kid is growing. As am I. Although it could have been the 5 cupcakes I ate this weekend at my shower.  
Maternity Clothes: All maternity. I'm clearly too large to fit into anything that's not. 
Stretch Marks? Still none! Thank you baby Jesus. 
Sleep: Oh, sleep. I miss you. I can't get 8 hours anymore. I used to sleep for 8 uninterrupted hours and it was fabulous. Now I get up at least twice to pee and it takes me a long time to settle back into position. Although this weekend I did get a fabulous new sleeping partner. A HUGE stuffed dog from Toys R Us from the baby shower. And although it's for the baby? It found it's way to my bed where I've been snuggling up to it. 
Movement: He's still on the move. And his movements are decidedly more uncomfortable. Baby boy is gaining strength and his pokes, jabs and kicks catch me by surprise a lot. 
Exercise: I'm terrible. I've been counting my house cleaning and running up and down the stairs to do the laundry as my cardio. But seriously? It feels like a legit workout when I vacuum, do laundry, dust, etc. I think I'll be going outside for a stroll tomorrow. I usually start to cramp up down below after 20 minutes, so my doc told me to take it easy when I feel that. 
Food cravings: None really. Shocking, I know. 
Belly Button In or Out: Turkey's done!
Milestone: I have an ultrasounds next week, so I'm really looking forward to that! And I had my first baby shower and baby boy was spoiled with gifts. From some seriously special homemade blankets to burp cloths, we're getting stocked up. I went through everything this week and I'm slowly, but surely getting everything together. I did laundry last night and will work on sanitizing bottles/binkies and getting everything in it's place in the coming weeks. 

Here's a peak into parts of the nursery that I have done. 



My sleeping partner. 

And some pics from my shower:
 Cake made by my sister
 Amanda and Pam came out the way out from Pittsburgh and Philly to attend. Amanda's 10 days behind me with her second baby! 
 My baby sister, who pulled the whole awesome thing together. And made some AWESOME cupcakes. Hence why I had about 5. 
Diaper made by Pam