Friday, August 24, 2012

This Post is Full of Sunshine and Rainbows!

You ever have those days where you need to bitch and moan? Today's one of those days. This blog isn't always sunshine and rainbows, so I'm warning of slippery road ahead. If you're not ok with a little negativity, then I suggest you find yourself elsewhere for today.

1. I'm sore. Straight up, like I ran a marathon then topped it off with 1,000 push ups and kegels sore. My back, my pelvis. Apparently pushing around the vaccum has turned into an Olympic sport for this preggo. Don't worry though. The doc checked me out last week to make sure I wasn't dilated. I'm not, in case you were worried. She just happened to mention, "Ah, the third trimester. This is when you really start to understand why most people hate to be pregnant."

2. I've been planning on taking 12 weeks FMLA since before I got pregant. So I applied in June, like a good little employee. But now I'm getting hit with "We can only give you 6 weeks, then you have to get a note from the pediatrician for an additional 4 weeks, and oh, by the way, if you want that other 2 weeks? Go back to your OB and get another form signed for 2 weeks." Are you kidding me? I thought this shit was regulated by the federal government. Cripes. This is exactly what I want do to when I have a screaming newborn. Fill out a bunch of papers and try to fax them out.

3. There's nothing like being pregnant and alone. Especially during your third trimester. Hubs' travel schedule has been off the charts since March and he won't be back on solid MD soil until mid-October. You know. Right AFTER I'm full term. Let's hope this boy decides to stay put until then.

4. I wish all my grass would hurry up and die. I hate mowing the lawn and I especially hate it while pregnant. Even though we have a riding mower, it's still a pain in my rear.

There's only 4 things that can possibly fix this angst right now. My couch and/or bed, puppy snuggles, froyo and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Normally? I'd say sushi and wine, but the the consumption of either of those treats is apparently frowned upon during pregnancy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping
to offer something back and help others like you helped me.


My blog post vakantiehuizen

Anonymous said...

I do not even know the way I finished up right
here, but I believed this post used to be good. I don't know who you are however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you are not already. Cheers!

my homepage :: vakantiehuisje frankrijk (weebly.com)

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting
videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?


Also visit my blog post: huis huren frankrijk ()