Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Banana Peanut Butter Faux Frosty

You know what's delicious? Bananas. And Frosty's. And peanut butter. 

Do you know what I have for you guys? A delicious concoction that tastes like a banana, peanut butter frosty. And guess what? It's good for you. And guess what else? It's 3 ingredients. 

I know, right!?

I've seen variations of this floating around Pinterest and Facebook. So I decided to make it my own. 

Peanut Butter Banana Faux Frosty Treat
3 bananas, cut into chunks, frozen
3 tablespoons dark chocolate almond milk (regular chocolate milk will work fine too)
1 tablespoon peanut butter

Cut your banana into chunks and freeze solid. Take frozen chunks and throw them into the food processor or blender. This part takes the longest. Keep pushing them down until they start to break up. Add almond milk. Blend to a creamy, soft serve-like consistency. Once you get to that state, add your peanut butter. Then, get this:

Then come back and thank me for showing you this delicious treat. You'd never know it's just bananas, almond milk and peanut butter. But it's sooooo good. 

No comments: