Friday, May 6, 2011

Fun Fridays!

Today, I'm linking up with Jen over at A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys for...

This weekend, the parents will be coming down for a visit. My mom hasn't been here since I moved a few weeks ago so I'm excited for her to see the new place!

My dad has been kind enough to hitch his trailer up to the Durango and bring it so we can go pick up my brand spankin' new tractor tomorrow.
Oh yeah! Are you jealous yet? I'll be riding this bad boy around the yard until hubs gets home to take over lawn duty. Lord help us all because I've never mowed grass before. I know. I was spoiled.

Then we'll probably do a little shopping, a little grilling and a little relaxing. And on Sunday, we have reservations at a local restaurant for a Mother's Day brunch. And for my momma? I got her this:


Not only is she Vera crazy (like her daughter), she is always looking for something small and easy to carry when she goes shopping. This should be perfect. 


Happy Mother's Day to all you mommas out there! Hopefully, next year will be my first as a momma :)

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Have a great weekend!

Cole said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!! Have fun with your mom. :-)

Jen said...

Sounds like a fun weekend; enjoy!!